An Important Message from BioComposites Group re: COVID-19
To Our valued employees, Customers and Community
On behalf of everyone at BioComposites Group (Terrafibre brand), our hearts go out to all those impacted by COVID-19, not only those diagnosed with the virus, but also their friends, family & community members. And also to all those whose jobs, children and schools have been impacted.
We will serve you safely and responsibly.
During this difficult time, we are committed to fulfilling our responsibilities to you. The Government of Alberta has deemed BioComposites Group an essential service. We are very much open for business and will continue to serve you, stock Amazon, and deliver orders as arranged. Our direct site www.terrafibre.ca remains open for orders & delivery. As a small business, we greatly appreciate your continued support.
Our focus is the health and safety of our employees, customers and community.
Your health and safety and that of our staff is the utmost importance to us. We have put new proactive measures in place with a view to keep everyone safe and help flatten the spread curve of COVID-19. To minimize exposure:
- • We will not open the BCG manufacturing facility to the public and/or allow any facility tours.
- • Our BCG staff will not be travelling abroad.
- • We will continue to conduct day to day business serving you.
We will care for BioComposites Group staff.
We want to thank our staff for continuing to provide excellent service and advice to our customers during these unprecedented times.
We are being cautious to ensure we are keeping our employees, customers and community safe. These measures include:
- • BCG employees who are feeling unwell or suspect they’ve been exposed to the COVID-19 virus are being told to self-isolate for 14 days and follow appropriate directions from their healthcare provider.
- • Implementing increased cleaning and disinfecting protocols at our manufacturing facility.
- • All facility staff are equipped with updated sanitization and safety products.
- • Following the guidance of Alberta Public Health, including Public Health Agency of Canada, and the World Health Organization, and will continue to do so as the situation unfolds.
We will continue to connect.
We understand how important staying connected is to you and we want you to know we’re here and committed to supporting you anyway we can. We are connected in a variety of ways such as phone, email, social media, as well as through our websites. Please do not hesitate to reach out to us at any time.
Again, the health and well-being of our employees, customers and community is our first priority.
We will continue to monitor the situation with our health authorities and will send updates if any further changes at BioComposites Group Inc. are required.
Please call the office at 780-621-0000 or email email@example.com if you have any further questions of this evolving situation.
BioComposites Group Management & Staff